Friday, June 5, 2009

Dressed as a Human


I'm not sure what these ads are all about, but I've seen quite a few of the "bus bench for humans only" ads around LA lately. Apparently, it's advertising for some new movie that's coming out? (Which I refuse to promote here, because I don't want to fall victim to their advertising ruse!) 

(Although, I must admit, I totally checked out the website; I just wasn't intrigued enough to wait for it to load.)

But anyway, my point is, is this guy a monster then? 'Cause he's totally not sitting on the bench. 

In other news- poor guy. He's just minding his own business, waiting for his bus, and some random is taking pictures of him, so she can make fun of him on her blog. RB, does this ever happen to you, in your bus-riding adventures?

- k


1 comment:

Rosemary Brennan said...

Ha! I saw these benches too--and yes, try as I might, I couldn't resist and checked out their website. WTF, right?! And sadly, I've not yet developed my spy camera skills enough to snap pics of riders on the DL. Gimme some time, though. :)