Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Watch It 2009

Holy Craptstic Batman!!! No, I'm not talking about the new 90210. That show is just "crap", Heroes or Privileged might deserve the moniker but this isn't about bad television
My winter session is through and I felt it necessary to do a little posting. My favorite shows so far...

WHAT TO WATCH 2009:

- Chuck - Obviously I'm obsessed

- Scrubs - JD and Elliot together makes me sooo happy

- Grey's Anatomy - Dead guy Denny finally "poofed away" and
Lil Grey and Sloan = Hot

- Private Practice - D & I heart Kate Walsh she's just so pretty

- 11th Hour - Rufus Sewell & science geekiness - fabulous
- Medium - We love that she sees dead people... really.
- CSI: Las Vegas - That one girl from L Word that was actually hot is on it... YAY!
- Smallville - Best season yet plus Tom Welling is HOT!!!
- Honorable Mention: Las Vegas re-runs on TNT - Love em!
We miss you Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money
-t

No comments: