Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The KWT Book Review

In an effort to pretend that all my book reading serves a purpose other than to distract me from my increasingly dissatisfying life, I've decided to post a review here, on Tam & Kris present, on every book I read, starting now.

This means, oh yes my friends, that my very first book review, soon to follow, will be on... drumroll please... an erotic novel. Yikes, I hope my mom doesn't read this blog!

However, with that in mind, I've decided to alternate my, ahem, less illustrious reading with literature of a more high-brow nature. (Read: books I wouldn't mind my dad knowing I'm reading. Oh dear god, I hope he doesn't read this either!)

This ought to be good...

-k

1 comment:

Rosemary Brennan said...

Hooray! And 2 things:

1. Hoping this isn't an April Fools trick.

2. Can't wait for your reviews, especially those on MMA romance novels. ;)