Wednesday, July 1, 2009

News Crush

Important updates, here at chez K. I give to you- my top three crushes as of late! What can I say, I like boys :)

In no particular order:


Leo Marmol
Managing principle at Marmol Radziner + Associates, an architecture, construction and landscape firm based in Los Angeles. I heard him give a talk on sustainability and prefabrication this past weekend at Dwell on Design. Amazing. I would've listened to him talk for another three hours, given the chance.


Optimus Prime
Autobot, defender of earth, human kind and the simultaneously adorable and annoying Sam Witwicky. I finally saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen this evening. It was definitely hit or miss, but how could you not love Optimus Prime? Or, for that matter, Bumblebee? They're willing to sacrifice themselves for Sam (Shia LeBeouf), who in turn reaps the rewards (mainly, Megan Fox). How's that fair?!


The Husband
Recently returned from three weeks away, the husband returned to find a tired, cranky and over-worked wife and yet he's still nice to me. He's a keeper! (Even if he does wear hot pink polo shirts and run kind of strangely...)

-k

No comments: