Saturday, July 18, 2009

Transformers 2....

D and I went and saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night. I liked it. It was entertaining and visually... uhhh... stimulating. While Michael Bay seemed to abandon his flesh and blood characters, he was kind enough to have the picture below be the first glimpse of Megan Fox's character (I don't remember her name in the movie, I think its Mikaela. But does it really matter?). I thought the other chick (Isabel Lucas) had a kick ass role and while her hotness is impressive, it still doesn't measure up to Fox's leather clad motorcycle mechanic...

-t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(SPOILER ALERT!!!)


What about the tail coming out of Isabelle's little panties? Hot or creepy???? Is it worth making out with her only to have her shove that long ass tongue into your intestines through whatever orifice she can find??