Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The 50 Best Foods in the World...

... and where to eat them, according to the Guardian, and Killian Fox.

I have been to:
#5 Pho / Pho 24 / Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
#7 Macaroons / Laduree / Paris, France
(My mom almost punched a Frenchman here for being rude to me. It was pretty awesome!)
#9 Milkshakes / Fosselman's / Alhambra, California
#31 Pizza / Frank Pepe Pizzeria / New Haven, Connecticut
(or was that Sally's...)

I really want to go to:
#1 Oysters / Strangfor Lough / North Ireland
#3 Hamburgers / Little Owl / New York, NY
#13 Strawberry Tart / Restaurant de Bacon / Antibes, France
#25 Sushi / Daiwa Sushi / Tokyo, Japan
#45 Pasta / Trattoria Caprini / Verona, Italy

Looks like I've got some traveling to do!

-k

3 comments:

bowchickawowwow said...

Looks like WE have got some traveling to do. Ireland, anyone?

Rosemary Brennan said...

Yummy! Just wanted to let you gals know that I've just given you a little bloggy award:

http://bookingitbusstyle.blogspot.com/2009/09/word-up.html

Frank said...

better late than never, but let's go to have oysters!