Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yay, Coloring!

For the long flight from Paris to Newark, after my seven months abroad, I bought a coloring book and markers, determined to spend at least a few hours in child-like happiness. However, my adult self wasn't really able to shake the sheepish feelings due to the "bunny rabbits at home" motif of my coloring book. I decided that someone should make an adult coloring book (no, not that kind!) so that I, and others like me, might enjoy one of life's simple pleasures.

I have yet to find such a coloring book. But, today, I received an email from Flavorwire, about The Indie Rock Coloring Book. It's not quite right, but it's a little more promising. Maybe in my spare time I can find an artist and create my own adult coloring book. (No, seriously, not that kind!)



-k

1 comment:

Rosemary Brennan said...

Awesome. For my bday a few years back, I received a "Gangsta Rap" coloring book. Now available at amazon--

http://www.amazon.com/Gangsta-Coloring-Book-Anthony-Morano/dp/0867196041