Monday, September 21, 2009

Super Secret Weekend

This past weekend, my good friend J took me on a super secret trip for my birthday. (Which was two months ago... I love when my birthday lasts for months at a time!) I'll get to the details later, but here's some key points:

Wine-tasting
Beer-drinking (and pouring, as the case was for J)
White-water rafting

Yeah, it was pretty much the most exciting weekend I've had in a long time!


-Our very important first stop after landing in Sacramento. Yum!


-I put this tent up in the dark, with only a headlamp to guide me. That's right, be impressed!


-This company rescues wolves and finds homes for them in sanctuaries. When they're not being displayed in cages at county fairs, apparently... J and I both wanted one. Aren't they beautiful?


-Lunch on Saturday, after/before wine tasting. Thanks you for the delicious food!

-k

No comments: