Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Few Things, Not Necessarily Related

1. T, we need a new song. Seriously. I CANNOT keep singing about how Jesus "would martyr his mama to ride to hell between those thighs." Especially since I only recently stopped singing about riding that Pony...
2. GObama!!!
3. I must apologize again for being remiss in my blogging duties. I'd promise to do better from here on out, but... Oh hell, I'll promise to do better from here on out! (I'd complain about working two jobs, and taking on at least one freelance project, but I know how busy T has been with winter session, so it just wouldn't be right, when she isn't.)
4. Re: T's post about Dakota Fanning being Jane in New Moon, I'm all for it! (Dear God, do you realize that New Moon comes out in less than a year?! That's genius!)
5. I'm extremely disappointed I couldn't watch 30 Second Bunny Twilight.
6. Do you realized that this year, February 2009 is a perfect four weeks?!
7. One last thing. T, I miss you!!!

-k

No comments: