Tuesday, December 23, 2008

10 Things I Love, part 5

I know, I know, I'm a little late with this. And yes, I know, I've been a bit remiss in regards to this blog lately. But the truth is, I plan on being even more absent through the rest of the year. See, like a bear in winter, I've decided to hibernate until 2009 shows its' pretty face. So, to hold you over until then, I give you the next 10 things I love:

Getting the house cleaned
Parenthesis
Legos
Keystrokes
Globes
the 10 East sign that lists the upcoming exits as such:
La Brea Ave. 1
Crenshaw Blvd. 2
Arlington Ave. 3
My name: the way it’s spelled, the shape of the letters the way it looks written down, the way it sounds when certain people say it
The smell of coffee
Mitten clips for children
Aunt Theresa’s sugar cookies

And here's me:





I'll leave it up to you to decide which has the greater resemblance.

-k

No comments: