Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Top 15 - Broken

So, remember that dramatic streak I hinted at last week? Well when faced with separation from D, I naturally fell into my music. Seriously, I would just sit and listen to certain songs over and over again. On that note… this weeks list….

Spark – Tori Amos
Like A Friend – Pulp
You Were the Last High – The Dandy Warhols
Scream – Ima Robot
Still In Love – The Stills
Time Is Running Out - Muse
Strange and Beautiful (I Put a Spell on You) - Aqualung
My Happiness – Powderfinger
Stupid – Sarah McLachlan
It Already Is – Pete Yorn
Destroy Everything You Touch – Ladytron
3 Libras – A Perfect Circle
The fragile – Nine Inch Nails
Somewhere a Clock Is Ticking – Snow Patrol
It’s Been Awhile – Staind

Prior to getting back together D and I became good friends. Every once and a while I would make her a mix of the music I was listening to (many on this list found their way to her ear) and I would secretly wish she would read between the lines.

-t

No comments: