Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Top 15 - First Love

Those who know me are aware that I am with my first love/high school sweetheart. I would love to say we have been together all these years but hey, every great romance has great drama and we were no exception. D has been fused with my music for (holy shit!) 13 years now and so this installment of 15 favorites is inspired by my first love and all its amazing, if dramatic, trappings.

The Perfect Drug - Nine Inch Nails
Caught a Lite Sneeze – Tori Amos
You - Radiohead
Still Remains - Stone Temple Pilots
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
#1 Crush – Garbage
Eye - Smashing Pumpkins
Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
To You I Bestow - Mundy
In Your Room - Depeche Mode
Come Undone - Duran Duran
Love is Stronger than Death - The The
The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove - Dead Can Dance
Lady, Your Roof Brings Me Down - Scott Weiland
You and Me Song - The Wannadies

To be fair ALL of Tori and Trent fall into this category. But truly all music intermingles and falls all around D. Can't help that. There are some repeats but a good song is a good song, damn it!!!

-t

No comments: